Saturday, December 22, 2007

Every Little Bit...

At this stage in the game, every little bit of info I find out about the Peace Corps is much appreciated. Yesterday, I, along with all of the other SA17 volunteers, received an email from the Peace Corps with more information about staging/training. There wasn't a whole lot in it that I didn't already know, but it's still nice to know everything is still on schedule. However, I did learn two things from the email.

1) Staging will begin on January 27th (Previously we were told it started on January 28th).
2) Staging will be held in Phily.

I should be getting my official staging packet in the mail sometime within the next couple weeks, and it will give me even more details about everything. Until then, I'll be enjoying Christmas and New Years with family and friends!

No comments: